Earth’s Treasures displays and sells actual fossils, not replicas. We have fascinating fossils from around the world, but we also carry many fossils found right here in Montana.
Our customers range from the serious collector to small children just learning about fossils. Fossils truly are one of a kind, so our inventory changes rapidly.
Some of the items we carry currently include:
- Triceratops and Hadrosaur Fossils
- Teeth of Mammoth, Mastodon, Megalodon Shark, Horse, Buffalo
- Dinosaur eggs, bones and poop (coprolite)
- Pyritized and irridescent Ammonites
- Fossilized Fish, Lobster, Leaves and Shrimp
- Petrified wood slabs, sinks, end tables
Our inventory is ever changing so come and visit our little museum and mining store often to see what is new.